Reporting to the Operations Support Manager, the Project Manager’s mission is to design and implement large-scale specialized projects in a multidisciplinary context that meet the objectives, deadlines and established budget. You prepare plans and quotes in collaboration with your business partners and clients and coordinate the teams involved in projects execution so that they properly follow the process’ steps. You approve projects’ control points for those you are in charge, establish best management practices and contribute to the improvement of existing project execution processes. As a result, you actively participate in the completion of large-scale and high-quality projects that will fully satisfy your clients.
- Implement projects assigned to you in accordance with the established plan
- Follow the steps of the project implementation process
- Implement high-quality projects on schedule and on budget
- Adhere to established processes
- Coordinate your colleagues’ projects in an efficient manner
- Plan, execute, oversee and finalize your multidisciplinary projects implemented with other matrix-based teams and in accordance with the established process
- Adhere to pre-established objectives, timelines and budgets
- Apply your expertise to projects and when working with partners and clients
- Ensure high-quality work and customer satisfaction
- Ensure that the various teams adhere to the procurement process in place
- Coordinate the projects assigned to you
- Help to continuously improve processes and management tools
- Take part in the establishment of good practices
- Approve the control points of projects under your responsibility
- Monitor trends and practices in its field of expertise
Experiences and strengths
- Strong ability to positively influence partners and clients and to guide them towards best practices
- Openness that allows you to gain a thorough understanding of the needs of partners and clients
- Ability to apply your expertise to realistic approaches
- Leadership needed to rally teams around common objectives
- Influence required to encourage teams to adhere to standards, budgets and timelines
Core competencies defined for this job
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.
Something looks off?