Reporting to the Technical Supervisor - Operations Support, the Technical Professional’s mission to carry out complex technical mandates related to his or her field of expertise that respect objectives, deadlines and established budget. You put your specialized technical knowledge to work for project managers, business partners and external customers, and support them in implementing projects in accordance with the standards and technical references in your field. Finally, you track deliverables and apply best practices in order to provide quality specialized technical support that will maximize the success of complex mandates and fully satisfy your clients
Why work at Cascades
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong Company Culture
- Profit sharing and 401K Options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge Career Advancement Opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Successfully carry out specialized technical mandates assigned to you
- Provide specialized support to project leaders
- Plan, supervise or execute complex technical mandates
- Ensure high-quality work and compliance with budgets and timelines
- Participate in the preparation of a list of deliverables and follow-up tools
- Share your knowledge and the standards applicable to your speciality
- Provide technical support to partners and external clients
- Take part in the establishment of good practices
- Monitor trends and practices in its field of expertise
Experiences and strengths
- Ongoing commitment to keep your knowledge up to date
- A desire to share your knowledge
- High level of autonomy in project management and implementation
- Openness that allows you to gain a thorough understanding of the needs of partners and clients
- Perseverance to overcome obstacles while carrying out projects
- High level of autonomy for making decisions at the appropriate times
- Stamina and persistence
Core competencies defined for this job
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.
Something looks off?