As a Forklift Driver, you will be reporting to the Logistics Supervisor. Working in a team environment, each member works together to safely ensure products are moved within the facility.
You will be a key team member in safely performing all duties associated with staging, loading and shipping of raw materials and finished product.
- Lock out, tag out
- Daily inspections on equipment
- Cycle counting
- Thrive in a fast paced, team environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Forklift experience is required
- SAP experience preferred
- Follow all safety guidelines and utilize all application PPE at all times
- Follow company policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Maintain positive attitude and co-operate with colleagues and management
- Ensure conformance to product specifications by completing all quality checks
- Read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to safety regulations
- Work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts (4 days on, 4 days off); shifts may be day or night.
Why Work at Cascades
- Starting wage of $19.26 / hour
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong Company Culture
- Profit sharing and 401K Options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge career advancement opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- PLEASE NOTE: A resume must be attached to the application in order to be considered.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.