Maintenance Reliability Lead
MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY LEAD - LEVEL 2
As the Maintenance Reliability Lead your mission is to be responsible for all outcomes associated with the asset(s) involved in the production process. Your role ensures that the machine(s) maximize production capability by reducing down time through proactive preventative maintenance and resolution of equipment failures. Your critical thinking and experience in providing engineering and technical guidance will provide the foundation for troubleshooting and implementation of modifications and solutions leading to greater efficiencies while maximizing the safety of operators.
- Define standard processes and tools to handle defects (DH) and ensures that processes are executed properly to improve equipment reliability and performance
- Define / execute on standards for Breakdown Elimination (BDE) minor issues execution (6W2H) and major issues execution (root-cause analysis) and problem solving
- Follow up with operators to ensure that any defects were handled properly
- Support operators in identifying and solving problems that caused breakdowns
- Determine planned maintenance needs and prioritize work orders / schedule the process for conducting planned maintenance
- Share best practices with other Reliability Leads
- Ensure constant communication with the maintenance department to establish area priorities
- Continuously improve established maintenance processes including Defect Handling and Breakdown Elimination
- Train and coach operators to handle different aspects of maintenance including DH and BDE and CID
- Reduced negative impact of machine reliability
- Support CI Pillar and Reliability Management Pillar
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Excited by working with and leading team members dedicated to achieving goals
- Knowledge / expertise in maintenance processes in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in mechanical engineering and/or design engineering in a Paper Mill ideal
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills to interpret, evaluate and analyze facts and information to support problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to overcome ambiguous and complex situations with an open mind considering creative and standard processes.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience and/or basic understanding of Lean Production System principles
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well and communicate with others
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology or similar. Technical diploma/certification plus experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years of hands on experience ideal.
- Prior experience in a paper manufacturing environment ideal.
TOTAL CASH COMPENSATION =
Job Classification: Exempt.
**Salary Range: $70,000 - $105,000 - + Profit Sharing
**Salary is based on qualifications
Benefits: Excellent benefit package to include 401(k) with 4% match & 2 year vesting schedule, ExtraFlex Account, 2 Health Plans, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Tuition Reimbursement, 3 weeks vacation at hire, & much more!
Relocation: Is offered for this position, conditions apply.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.