Production Operator - Pryor, OK
Chevron Phillips Chemical
You may not realize it, but you’ve likely used a product today made possible by the plastics and chemicals manufactured by Chevron Phillips Chemical. From medical supplies and electronics to food packaging and cosmetics, we create the building blocks for more than 70,000 consumer and industrial products.
Even as a global company with 5,000 employees, we maintain a “small company feel” and uphold a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Ask any Chevron Phillips Chemical employee what they like best about their job, and universally, the answer is “the people I work with!” We value work-life balance, and love to see our employees thrive both professionally and personally. There has never been a better time to work for Chevron Phillips Chemical. If you’re ready to grow with us and become part of our vision of being the premier Chemical Company, apply today!
Performance Pipe, a division of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP, is the largest producer of polyethylene piping products in North America. To learn more about Performance Pipe please visit our website at www.performancepipe.com. The Performance Pipe location identified below has the following job opportunity:
Performance Pipe is currently seeking Production Operators to join the Pryor, OK manufacturing location. This role is safety sensitive and works a rotating 12-hour shift (including weekends and holidays). #LPCP
Participates in daily safety routines (both as an individual and team member).
- Performs calibration functions on processing equipment.
- Uses basic hand and power tools.
- Measures pipe and verifies that dimensional tolerances are within acceptable criteria.
- Prepares product for shipping per various packaging requirements.
- Assists teammates as required.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time on concrete flooring, bending, stooping and other physical tasks.
- Available to work rotating 12-hour shifts (including weekends and holidays).
- Ability to work safely in a team-oriented environment.
- A minimum education of High School education or GED is required
- At least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license.
- Detail-oriented candidates who have a demonstrated work history of shift work, in addition to working injury free and following workplace/plant safety practices and procedures.
- General knowledge and experience using various types of hand tools.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Proficient in communicating in English language (both verbal and written).
- Capable of lifting approximately 50 lbs. without an assist.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Plastics extrusion process experience
- 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off, from 6:30 a.m.– 6:45 p.m., or, 6:30 p.m. – 6:45 a.m.
- Work every other weekend.
- Employees rotate 4 weeks on day shift, then 4 weeks on night shift
Performance Pipe offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401k, incentive plan, paid vacation and holidays. We support a safe and drug-free workplace through pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and background checks. To apply for this position, please visit us online today at www.cpchem.com.
Paper resumes will not be accepted. All job seekers must go to the web site to be considered for positions. If you are interested in applying for this position and need an accommodation to apply, please contact our Human Resources Service Center at 1-800-446-1422, option 4.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status or marital status.
To all recruitment agencies: We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to employees) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with this requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of Company, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
Travel Requirements: None
Eligibility for Relocation: No
Closing Date: 10/07/2022