Security Architect, Google Cloud, Mandiant
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: California, USA; Alaska, USA; Arizona, USA; Colorado, USA; Hawaii, USA; Idaho, USA; Montana, USA; New Mexico, USA; Nevada, USA; Oregon, USA; Utah, USA; Washington, USA; Wyoming, USA.
- 3 years of experience applying security controls to cloud-based technologies.
- 3 years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, or operating IT systems.
- 2 years of experience implementing cyber risk practices for cloud security frameworks using CIS Benchmarks, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST SP 800-144.
- 2 years of experience with cloud governance principles and cloud computing policies.
- Certification in cloud security (e.g., AZ-500, SC-200, SC-300, SC-400, AZ-800,AZ-801,SC-100).
- Certifications in cloud (e.g., CCSP, CCSK).
- Understanding of the components that comprise a successful cloud information security program .
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a clear and concise manner.
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $128,000-$192,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop roadmaps and recommendations to drive client enhancements of their cloud security architecture, governance, and standards.
- Identify, incorporate, and articulate cloud security best practices such as DevSecOps strategy, zero trust design, and cloud incident response.
- Perform security configuration assessments of client’s cloud platforms.
- Perform security configuration reviews for common cloud-based SaaS platforms.
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues, or escalations. Track and drive to closure of any issues that impact the service and its value to clients.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?