Head of Project Management Office, Mandiant Consulting
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Virginia, USA; United States.
- 8 years of experience leading technical projects
- 3 years of experience in leadership roles at the people management level or higher
- 3 years of experience coaching teams leveraging Lean or Kanban methodologies
- Experience in the oversight of budget, profit and loss (P&L), agreements, and business generation management
- Experience scaling capabilities for fast-paced service delivery organizations
- Experience establishing a project management office (PMO)
- Experience building and leading geographically dispersed teams at scale
- Ability to prioritize multiple client engagements and address critical project roadblocks
- Exceptional communication, decision making, prioritization, and negotiation skills
About the job
Mandiant Security Consulting Services ensures the long-term success of our clients by providing talented, passionate, and specialized security expertise. Our Consultants partner with clients to provide incident response, red teaming, and strategic security solutions. By utilizing the latest industry standards and combining experience and knowledge gained from Mandiant Incident Response, Intelligence, and Managed Defense practices, we deliver high quality security engagements to clients.
As a Head of Project Management Office (PMO), you will lead an established project management team and ensure the effective delivery of complex security engagements spanning multiple service lines. You will oversee a team responsible for the successful engagement of large-scale projects with the delivery and sales team to drive positive outcomes.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $206,000-$302,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Design and develop a Project Management Office for the consulting practice.
- Drive and scale project management operations to support new service offerings and overall practice growth.
- Mentor project coordinator and project manager resources through their career progression.
- Oversee a geographically dispersed team supporting multiple concurrent engagements.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?